Located in Erieau, Ontario, the Erieau Yacht Club (EYC) has set a standard of excellence among private yacht clubs for over a 100 years. Racing at Erieau started before the turn of the century beginning with large two-masted schooners that were also used for commercial fishing. Soon sailing dinghies built locally by Pop and Al Weir were the yacht of choice and an Erieau Championship Cup Race was established.
Today the tradition continues with summers packed full of racing, sailing and swimming lessons for everyone in the community, as well and a packed social calendar for our members and friends. From a full racing and social calendar, regatta management, educational sailing and swimming programs and competitive racing fleets we are unequalled in service to our members, their guests and the community.
- Silent Auction Fundraiser – Fish Fry – Live Band – 5:30 pm Sat, July 13 – 2019 EYC Silent Auction – Fundraiser Evening
- for membership info click here
- The exciting new 2019 Children’s Summer Camp Programs are now available
- Erieau Yacht Club – International C-Scow Regatta info is now posted here.
- Online EYC – International C-Scow pre-registration
- The 2019 schedule is now posted above, download EYC 2019 Schedule.
- Please remember our generous sponsors in your dealings throughout the year
- Race & Rules Committee Sailing Instructions posted, click here