Located in Erieau, Ontario, the Erieau Yacht Club (EYC) has set a standard of excellence among private yacht clubs for over a 100 years. Racing at Erieau started before the turn of the century beginning with large two-masted schooners that were also used for commercial fishing. Soon sailing dinghies built locally by Pop and Al Weir were the yacht of choice and an Erieau Championship Cup Race was established.
Today the tradition continues with summers packed full of racing, sailing and swimming lessons for everyone in the community, as well and a packed social calendar for our members and friends. From a full racing and social calendar, regatta management, educational sailing and swimming programs and competitive racing fleets we are unequalled in service to our members, their guests and the community.
- For membership info click here
- The exciting new 2018 Children’s Summer Camp Programs are now available
- The 2018 schedule is now posted here on the website
- Please remember our generous sponsors in your dealings throughout the year
- Race & Rules Committee Sailing Instructions posted, click here