Welcome to the Erieau Yacht Club
Located in Erieau, Ontario, the Erieau Yacht Club (EYC) has set a standard of excellence among private yacht clubs for over a 100 years. Racing at Erieau started before the turn of the century beginning with large two-masted schooners that were also used for commercial fishing. Soon sailing dinghies built locally by Pop and Al Weir were the yacht of choice and an Erieau Championship Cup Race was established.
Although there was no known record of a formal organization as we know it today before 1932 those who liked sail boats held regular races on weekends and holidays except during both world wars.
Today the tradition continues with summers packed full of racing, sailing and swimming lessons for everyone in the community, as well and a packed social calendar for our members and friends. From a full racing and social calendar, regatta management, educational sailing and swimming programs and competitive racing fleets we are unequalled in service to our members, their guests and the community.
- Click here to read the latest Letter from Commodore Stewart
- The Summer Sailing & Swimming Program Notice is coming soon
- Click here to download the 2013 registration form in pdf or here for a Word version
- Please remember our generous sponsors in your dealings throughout the year
- 2013 Season schedule is now published
- EYC Charitable Donation (Sports IS Development Fund) Form, click here
- Race & Rules Committee Sailing Instructions posted, click here