Located in Erieau, Ontario, the Erieau Yacht Club (EYC) has set a standard of excellence among private yacht clubs for over a 100 years. Racing at Erieau started before the turn of the century beginning with large two-masted schooners that were also used for commercial fishing. Soon sailing dinghies built locally by Pop and Al Weir were the yacht of choice and an Erieau Championship Cup Race was established.
Today the tradition continues with summers packed full of racing, sailing and swimming lessons for everyone in the community, as well and a packed social calendar for our members and friends. From a full racing and social calendar, regatta management, educational sailing and swimming programs and competitive racing fleets we are unequalled in service to our members, their guests and the community.
- Click here to read the 2015 opening letter from Commodore Nick
- Be a volunteer at the August 8th Beach Boys Concert and support the ESS
- The exciting new 2015 Children’s Summer Camp Program’s have been published
- Click here to register your child in the 2015 summer programs
- Click here to download the 2015 membership registration form
- The 2015 schedule is now published
- Please remember our generous sponsors in your dealings throughout the year
- Race & Rules Committee Sailing Instructions posted, click here